Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fruits and Veggies

Hello good people. I hope that everyone is doing well. Things have been going quite well here. I'm loving the weights and the weight keeps falling off. :-) My food intake has changed a bit. I've been eating a high raw diet for about 2 weeks now and I'm loving it! I feel more energized, my skin is getting clearer, etc., etc., etc.

I'm not on a crusade. I just love to read, research and try what I think may work "for me". This is not an advertisement for a "raw food diet", it's just what I'm doing that is working for me. Fresh fruit and veggies have never tasted better. I'm also weaning processed foods out of my diet.

As far as exercise goes, I have incorporated weight training along with the cardio. I don't really have a schedule or a set workout, but I'm getting it done.

Lastly, my weight yesterday morning was 138. Haven't weighed myself today yet, so that's why I'm giving yesterday's number. At this point, I'm beginning to doubt my scale. The number doesn't match how I look to myself. Yea, I know that may sound crazy, but that's just how I feel. What to do? I want to buy a new one, but am scared that the numbers will be so different and I will be crushed! LOL!

For now, I'm sticking with the scale I have. I'm more healthy and happy about that. The number is important to me, but what's most important is my health. So we shall see what happens when/if I decide to buy a new scale.

Welp, that's all for now good people. I hope everyone is encouraged to continue on this beautiful journey. Remember, if I can do it, you can do it!!!!

Love to all xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. 138!!! Ridiculous! In a good way, of course. That raw food diet sounds right up my alley, glad you are experimenting. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole. I'm contemplating getting a new scale, but I would be devastated to see the number go up significantly. We shall see.....

    ReplyDelete