Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weighty issues.

Haven't been here in a while, I know. Sorry guys. Rest assured, I am still alive and very well, I might add. Things are going pretty good. I think I've hit a plateau weight-wise, but I'm just going to work my way through it. I'm actually reaching my calorie goal most days and once I actually went over. :-) I've been experimenting with eating a raw diet for breakfast and lunch and having a cooked (vegan) dinner. It's actually going well and I enjoy it.

I'm really starting to enjoy cooking again. I have been baking up a storm and for those of you who know me personally, you know that's a BIG deal. In other news, I had a green smoothie the other day and I am in LOVE! Sooooo good. I can't believe it took me this long to make one. I also made black bean burgers the other day and they were delightful. I've got to cook more. I find that my food tastes so much better when it is freshly made, as opposed to prepacked, frozen, etc.

So what's up with the title of this post? Well, we bought our weights last night and began some serious strength training (well serious to me anyway). My arms feel a bit sore, but in a good way. I think I'm going to like this. Can't wait to see actual results. There is so much talk today about celebrity women being too buff. I'm not sure what all the hype is about, but I can't wait to see some definition in my arms and shoulders, some nice toned legs and glutes, and....well....you get what I'm saying. :-)

I guess I've rattled on enough. I hope everyone is doing well. Those of you on this journey with me, stay encouraged. It may get tough some days, but it is so worth it. You can do it!!!!

Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment