Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh-Em-Gee!!!!!

Good morning everyone! I just realized something. I have only 8lbs to go and I will have lost 100lbs. WOW!!! That is AMAZING! It's overwhelming to believe that I've actually come this far without ever stepping into a gym. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have gone to a gym, but it wasn't in the budget so I did what I had to do (still doing it).

I don't really have much else to say. Just realizing that fact has me kind of giddy! Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me along the way. Those of you who leave comments, those who give advice, just everyone. Keep it coming. Together we can do this. Our goals are attainable.

I'm encouraged to keep going on this journey and to keep moving forward.

Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. That IS amazing!! And the fact that you did it without a gym proves that it can be done. I'm so excited for you!!! It won't be long before you get to 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely ladies! You both rock big time! :-)

    ReplyDelete