Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Steady she goes....

The last couple of days have been uneventful weight-wise. I'm still holding steady at 150lbs. I'm not complaining because the number didn't go up, but I'm looking forward to it going down.

I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred on Monday and I absolutely love it! I can't wait for the 30 days to be up so that I can be shredded! ;-) I'm still tossing around the idea of joining the gym at my job. I guess I've gotten so used to working out in the comfort and security of my own home that the thought of actually going into a gym with other people seems a little daunting. I hope to make a concrete decision this weekend though.

In other news, I have a family reunion coming up this weekend (my husband's side) and I have no idea what I'm going to eat. Hope they have salad. LOL! Seriously, it will be nice to see everyone I haven't seen in a while and meet those I've never met. Food will be secondary.

I need to set another goal, but I'm not sure what yet. Check back later or give me some ideas. Thank you for reading, commenting, encouraging and advising.

Love to all xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment