Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Good morning all! My birthday was Saturday and it was wonderful! I spent Friday night and most of Saturday morning and early afternoon cooking and cleaning for my birthday bbq. I am happy to say that it was a success. Many of my family and friends came to help me celebrate. We had a great time. The food was good (or so I am told), the people were awesome and I got some great gifts. Best of all I got to spend time with the people I love on my special day.

Needless to say, my workout schedule was totally thrown off due to partying, but I did manage to get some cardio in (with all of the cleaning, moving boxes, tables, etc), but of course that's not good enough for me. So I've vowed to step it up this week to make up for the weekend. My eating was HORRIBLE!!!! I barely ate at all the whole weekend, and that my friends is a major #FAIL!

On to some other news.....drumroll please.......yesterday's weight was......150 lbs!!!!! Yes! I didn't have time to weigh myself on my birthday, but I'm counting this as a goal reached! Time for me to step up my game. Work harder, eat right and not give in to temptation. It was hard getting up this morning, but I'm so glad I got up and got my workout in. 50 minutes of kickboxing and it felt GREAT!!!

My bff got me Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred for my birthday. Hubby and I will be starting our 30 days today. Can't wait to get started.

Welp, that's all for now. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week!

Love to all xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. 150!!! That is awesome!! And glad you had a great birthday weekend! Just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete