Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fell of the map....sort of.

Good morning. I haven't blogged in a few days, but rest assured all is well. Just been kind of busy with my son's birthday and the holiday weekend. I'm happy to report that I did not overindulge this weekend. Yay!!! I didn't get to workout like I usually do, but I'm back on the grind today.

Weighed in at 155 this morning and feeling ok about it. Realizing that I really need more weight training. So my goal is to get some free weights and start at it. I also noticed that after this is all over, I'm going to need a tummy tuck. For all of you who are against cosmetic surgery, sorry, but......I'm hoping I can tone up my arms and other areas, but the tummy is another story. I am going to need professional help in that area.

OAN: Saturday is my 38th birthday. Yes I am telling my age. I mean I put my weight on here, right? If I can share that, sharing my age is nothing. :-)  I am having a bbq for my birthday. Now while I don't eat meat, I have plenty of family and friends who do and I enjoy cooking for them. With that being said, my hubby will be handling the grill for the big items (ribs, chicken, etc). I will handle hot dogs, burgers and veggies.  I'm really looking forward to seeing and hanging out with everyone.

Well, I'm rambling now so I will get going. Just wanted to check in. Hope everyone is doing well.

Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment