Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting there....

Just checking in to say that the scale said 153 this morning! Yay!!!!! 2 more days until my birthday and 3 lbs to go to reach my short-term goal of 150 lbs. Awesome!  I'm not too excited about my party though. It's 2 days away and there is minimal excitement. Maybe once I start shopping and cooking I will get excited. I hope so. ;-)

OAN: I've been reading up on this whole excess skin problem and it's kind of depressing. I mean to work so hard only to have extra weight and to not have that "smoking hot body" you've worked for because of loose skin. Ugh!!!  Now, don't get me wrong, I am not giving up by any means. I will do what I have to do to get to my healthy, ideal weight and deal with the loose skin issue when I have to.

I think maybe I need to start a "loose skin" fund. That way, by the time I am ready for the surgery, I will have the money saved up to get it done.  Good idea, right? We shall see. Ta ta for now. :-)

Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment