Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Workouts and I'm loving it!!!

Exercise TV is my new best friend. I discovered so many new and exciting workouts yesterday that I had to stop myself before overdoing it. LOL! Belly dancing, kickboxing, hip hop aerobics, and so on, and so on....

I really appreciate the comment from Nicole (Health Nut in Training) regarding weight training. We will be picking up weights this weekend and her suggestions are very helpful. If you aren't following her blog, I suggest you do. She has and continues to inspire me daily and I think you will be inspired as well.

I totally skipped dinner yesterday. #FAIL Didn't reach my calorie goal, but I still felt full after my lunch. Speaking of lunch....I had the most delicious meal with my sister yesterday. We ate at Karyn's Cooked in Chicago. A wonderful vegan restaurant. This has renewed my desire to pursue the vegan lifestyle more vigorously. The food was so delicious and of course I'm now inspired to try to recreate what I ate at home. :-)

If you have any vegan recipes that you would like to share, they are most welcome. I love cooking and don't do it very often anymore (though my wonderful husband does a great job at it). I miss cooking and try to cook as much as possible on the weekends. So send those recipes my way.

Well, since I seem to be "chatty Cathy" today, I am going to wrap it up. Stay motivated, keep moving. You can do it! I believe in you. You should believe in you too! :-)

Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

Today's weight: 142 1/2 (yea, I know....)

1 comment:

  1. I love Exercise TV too! Great for trying new things! Thanks for the shoutout. :) Can't wait to see what you come up with on exercises. And I so admire your veganism!

    ReplyDelete