Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still here....

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry for that. Rest assured, I'm still here and still on my journey to a new and healthy me. This morning's weight was 145! Very excited about that. I haven't been 145 for some years now. OAN: I bought a size 11 pair of pants yesterday!!!! Woo-hoo!!!! Haven't seen size 11 in some years as well.

I need to invest in a treadmill. I have this overwhelming desire to run on it! LOL! I'm going to start pricing them so that I can get my "run" on. Overall, working out has been going well. I'm starting to crave more though. Really trying to figure out how to get to the next level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have been eating quite well, thankfully. Actually getting really close to my calorie goal the last couple of days (which is a big deal for me).

Jillian Michaels is still kicking my butt and I love it! Can't wait to see the 30 day results. One thing I want to say to anyone who is reading this who is on this journey or thinking about starting: make up in your mind that this is what you want and need to do for yourself. Don't try to do this for anyone but you. There is no magic formula. You get out of it what you put in. Fad diets DON'T work. Believe me when I tell you this. I've tried every diet under the sun and always ended up right back in the same boat.

This is about changing your life for the better. Find what works for you and stick with it. It's hard work, but I know that if I can do it, anyone can. It's worth it. Trust me. I believe in you. You should believe in you as well.

Love to all xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments: