Thursday, September 29, 2011

In a slump.

Good morning all. I hope that you are all doing well. Well, I think I've come to the part in my journey that most people trying to lose weight hate.....the "plateau"! UGH!!!! I haven't gained any weight, thankfully, but I don't really see it coming off either. Honestly, I want to lose at least 30 more lbs. I know that plateaus are normal, but it's discouraging to work hard and see no results. Sorry for the downer post, but this is what I'm dealing with right now.

On another note, I'm getting bored with my workout routine, but I think I've figured a way around that. I've incorporated some new exercises and I plan on doing a lot more strength training. What I really want to do is RUN!I even bought a book to get me started. The weather is taking a turn now, but I'm really hoping to get this running thing going.

I would appreciate any suggestions on getting over this hump and also would love to hear what your exercise routines are like. Encouragement, inspiration, comments, etc. are all welcome. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please know that I am very grateful for you and for your words of encouragement and inspiration.

Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. I want to give you some fabulous advice but I'm in the same slump! I definitely think trying something new or just changing up your exercise will help. I know we can both come out of this, and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole. I know we can and will come out of this quickly. Changing up the exercise routine is the first thing I'm trying. It's so nice to have people who understand what you are going through and who are there to support you. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know how discouragement can come so easily. Just keep looking at the progress you've made and don't give up. Also, keep reaching out for support like you are doing. I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete