Friday, September 23, 2011

My scale must be WRONG!

Good morning all. WARNING: I am about to rant! First off, I am truly thankful for the progess that I have made in the last 10 months. I've lost over 100lbs and that is a huge accomplishment. Now for the rant, I think my scale is broken. The scale says one number, but my clothes indicate something different. Now I know realistically that you can't really measure clothing size by a number on a scale, but that's how I'm feeling today. I just don't think that my weight and my clothing size match. With that being said, I think I need a new scale. Maybe then I will see what I "actually" weigh and make peace with my clothing size. How does that sound? Crazy, you say? Well maybe, but sometimes you just have to do something to make yourself feel better. LOL!

Seriously, I realize that we all have different body types and that our weight is distributed differently, but I want to wear a smaller size. Is that so wrong? I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted to read, but I'm being honest and I'm sure that at least one person reading this has had the same thought. So my mission this weekend is to find a scale that works. One that says what I actually weigh, and then to find some clothes that fit. Not too small, not too big, but just right! I'll let you know how it turns out. ;)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you continue to press on your journey to health and happiness.

Love to all xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand and I hope you buy a new scale and it jives with your clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete